33/8 Hordern Street Victoria Park
$650 per week
Fully Furnished Designer Apartment
Live an amazing lifestyle in this luxury apartment located close to the Swan River foreshore, and on the edge of the City. Positioned between the City and the Airport, this is a perfect lock and leave property for the busy fly in fly out worker.
Set high on level 5 (second top floor) with upgraded premium finishes. All 3 bedrooms plus the living area face to the city and river, and enjoy impressive views plus lots of natural light.
The complex offers a fabulous lifestyle with great amenities. There is a sparkling pool, fully equipped gym, spa, sauna, communal games rooms, function room and BBQ areas.
This is a great place to base yourself to enjoy the Perth lifestyle, along with everything that vibrant Vic Park has to offer.
The city, public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, the river foreshore & the airport are all just moments from your door.
* Fully furnished
* 2 side by side secure parking bays, plus a large storage room
* 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 have access to the wide balcony
* 2 stylish bathrooms, the master bedroom has an ensuite. The second bathroom has a bath tub.
* Open plan living area opening via double sliding doors to the balcony, for seamless indoor/outdoor living
* Wide practical balcony enjoying the superb views, it's privately orientated and has 2 adjustable screens for additional privacy
* Modern 'white' kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
* Breakfast bar with room for 3 stools
* Gas cook top, that's rare to find a in a modern apartment these days
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* NBN already connected
Please register online to view.
Above Ground Pool
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.