121 Dyson Street Kensington
$950.00 per week
Entertain Family & Friends Poolside
Near new modern home specially designed for entertaining and family living.
An amazing floor plan puts family living and entertaining first! The stunning modern kitchen opens seamlessly to the impressive outdoor raised alfresco area - entertain friends and family all the while overlooking the sparkling below ground heated salt water pool.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and is central to all wings. Exquisite stone and timber styling with a geometric feature tile. Features include Billi tap for instant boiling water, large breakfast bar island which seats up to 5, Neff induction cooktop, 2 Neff wall ovens, double door fridge with plumbed filtered water.
King sized master bedroom is spacious and features modern feature hanging lighting and ceiling fan. Large walk in robe with open air shelving and double hanging space. Luxurious master ensuite has a double vanity and plenty of storage.
Bright home office is equipped with two comfortable desk spaces, drawers and shelving.
Located in the rear wing of the home between the minor bedrooms there is a separate home theatre, and a separate activity area that works as a handy student study space. The home theatre is spacious and features double doors plus also opens out to the pool area.
Children's bathroom is well designed with separated into three zones - bath/shower, vanity and WC.
Fourth bedroom has a custom built-in top bunk - can be used as a bed frame or a play space.
- Below ground heated salt water pool
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm System and Intercom
- Billi tap for instant hot water or ambient filtered drinking water
- Miele Dishwasher
- Ceiling fans to living room, bed 1, 2 and 3
- All bedrooms king sized
- Walk in pantry/scullery
- Mud room with school bag recesses
- Walk in linen closet
- Large laundry with dog door
- Trampoline included
- Outdoor shower
- Front door video intercom
- Living area includes motorized blinds
- Family hub/nook command central area wall usb ports
- Hard-wired gigabit Ethernet ports throughout
- Master bedroom also has double usb ports either side of bed
- Hard wired Sonos speakers in alfresco and one in kitchen area
- Fully reticulated garden
- Pool Maintenance included!
Walking distance to Kensington Primary School, Morris Mundy Reserve, buses and 5 minutes to Perth CBD
Please register for a private inspection of this home.
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.