40/54 Canning Hwy Victoria Park
Offers in the Mid $300,000's +
Renovated 2 Storey Apartment with City Views!
Unique yet spacious and practical in design, this renovated 2 storey apartment will definitely impress. Sitting on the top floors of this well presented complex, and located right near the Swan River foreshore, you'll be walking distance to everything, it's a fabulous lifestyle location.
* There is a generous open plan living on the lower floor, with both bedrooms privately located on the upper level
* Impressive modern renovated kitchen with white cabinetry and white stone bench tops
* Stainless steel appliances including Smeg oven and Smeg cooktop, plus there is a dishwasher installed
* Lots of cupboards and built in storage
* Good size balcony opening from the living area
* Open plan living with timber floors and split system air conditioner
* High raked ceilings with timber beams to both the living area and master bedroom
* The master has a split system air conditioner and enjoys city views
* The second bedroom also has a split system air conditioner
* Renovated bathroom and laundry, plus there is 2 w/c's (one on each level). The laundry is large enough to be used for storage
* 81sqm of internal area
* NBN available
* Allocated undercover carport
Perfect for a first home, low maintenance lock and leave city base, or will be an excellent investment property in an easy to lease location with expected current market rent of $380-$400 per week.
PLEASE NOTE: access to the complex is from Gloucester Street (best to park here for our home open), access is also available from the ROW off Washington Street.
Russell White 0419 903 598. firstname.lastname@example.org
: 81 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.