19K/45 King George Street Victoria Park
Contact agent for details
Impressive Top Floor Apartment
Gone First Week - More Properties Wanted! This is not your regular 2 bedroom apartment, set on the top floor with no units above you, your own private stairs to access meaning no units walk past. Only one common wall, plus an extra window in the living area, giving extra natural light. It's the perfect place for privacy and security.
A true lifestyle location, walk to your favourite shops, cafes and restaurants on Albany Hwy, plus there is a bus stop opposite your front door.
With an oversized 65sqm of actual internal living area + a 5sqm balcony, its bigger than your typical 2x1 on the market.
Set within a secure low rise complex, with well-presented gardens & pool, its own onsite caretaker, its the pick of the bunch on the market today.
* Amazing panoramic city views
* Discreet very private position
* Top floor with private balcony enjoying a bright light filled northwest aspect
* Allocated under cover carport
* Secure complex
* Spacious open plan living area with split system air conditioner
* Open plan kitchen with lots of built in storage and bench space
* Separate laundry located next to the kitchen
* Semi-ensuite bathroom
* The master bedroom has a walk in robe, and enjoys the impressive views
* The second bedroom is double size with a built in robe. Would be perfect for a work from home space
* Security door
* NBN available
Positioned in close proximity to everything you'll need. Your also within 5 minutes of the City, Curtin Uni, Crown, Optus Stadium, the Airport and so much more. A lifestyle of convenience is waiting for you to enjoy.
Perfect for a first home, low maintenance lock and leave city base, or will be an excellent investment property in an easy to lease location with expected current market rent of $400 - $425 per week.
Russell White 0419 903 598. firstname.lastname@example.org
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.