We're serious about selling, try an offer today! Perfectly positioned between the City and the Airport, this is a perfect lock and leave for the busy fly in fly out worker!
Offering accessibility to literally everything - the city, public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, the river foreshore & the airport are all just moments from your door.
You can see the city and river from every main zone of this apartment. Set high on level 5 (second top floor) with upgraded premium finishes, this apartment is one of the best in the complex. All 3 bedrooms plus the living area face to the city and river, and enjoy impressive views.
Features include -
* 2 side by side secure parking bays, plus a large storage room
* 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 have access to the wide balcony
* 2 stylish bathrooms, the master bedroom has an ensuite. The second bathroom has a bath tub.
* Open plan living area opening via double sliding doors to the balcony, for seamless indoor/outdoor living
* Wide practical balcony enjoying the superb views, it's privately orientated and has 2 adjustable screens for additional privacy
* Modern 'white' kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
* Breakfast bar with room for 3 stools
* Gas cook top, that's rare to find a in a modern apartment these days
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* NBN already connected
Previously leased to corporate tenants fully furnished and equipped. The opportunity exists to negotiate to purchase some or all of the furniture if required by the buyer, or can also be sold unfurnished.
The complex offers a fabulous lifestyle and great amenities, and is the only complex of this kind in Victoria Park. There is a sparkling pool, fully equipped gym, spa, sauna, communal games rooms, function room and BBQ areas.
This is a great place to base yourself to enjoy the Perth lifestyle, especially if you are new to Perth, and everything that vibrant Vic Park has to offer, including easy access to the CBD and Airport.
Russell White 0419 903 598 email@example.com