Stunning Designer Apartment on the City's Edge
Better than living in the city, from here you can see the city and river from every main zone of your new apartment.
Offering accessibility to literally everything - the city, public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, the river foreshore & the airport are all just moments from your door, its a perfect lock and leave for FIFO workers.
Set high on level 5 (second top floor) with upgraded premium finishes, this apartment is one of the best in the complex. All 3 bedrooms plus the living area face to the city and river, and enjoy impressive views.
Features include -
* 2 side by side secure parking bays, plus a large storage room
* 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 have access to the wide balcony
* 2 stylish bathrooms, the master bedroom has an ensuite. The second bathroom has a bath tub.
* Open plan living area opening via double sliding doors to the balcony, for seamless indoor/outdoor living
* Wide practical balcony enjoying the superb views, it's privately orientated and has 2 adjustable screens for additional privacy
* Modern 'white' kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
* Breakfast bar with room for 3 stools
* Gas cook top, that's rare to find a in a modern apartment these days
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* NBN already connected
Previously this apartment has been leased to corporate tenants fully furnished and equipped. The opportunity exists to negotiate to purchase some or all of the furniture if required by the buyer, or can also be sold unfurnished.
This complex offers a fabulous lifestyle and great amenities, and is the only complex of this kind in Victoria Park. There is a sparkling pool, fully equipped gym, spa, sauna, communal games rooms, function room and BBQ areas. You'll love living here and appreciate the many facilities on offer!
This is a great place to base yourself to enjoy the Perth lifestyle, along with everything that the vibrant Vic Park lifestyle has to offer.
Russell White 0419 903 598 email@example.com