First Time Offered Since 1967!
SECOND CHANCE - SALE FALLEN THROUGH, MORE OFFERS WANTED - Ready to be sold! Priced for sale ASAP!
You can be just the second owner in over 50 years of this much loved family home. Located in a quiet street, just 200 meters from Forster Park, it's the perfect place for you and your family.
Set on a huge 809sqm block zoned R20, here lies a very generous family sized block in a prime location, for a highly affordable price! You can landscape the yard to your hearts content, look to build a shed or workshop, install a pool or maybe even all of the above, as there is room for everything and more.
The house itself is a large original character home with a small extension, it's a bit bigger than most and will accommodate a family comfortably. Solidly built in double brick and tile, it has been freshly repainted, plus the solid timber floors have just been revealed and polished for the very first time.
Features include -
* 3 large bedrooms, 2 have split system air conditioners.
* One of the bedrooms has a study/office/nursery/play room attached. There are many potential uses for this room, or potentially you can investigate using this space to convert into an ensuite or walk in robe.
* 1.5 bathrooms! There is the original bathroom that is very clean and tidy, in solid condition with separate shower and bath, plus there is an additional shower with vanity located off the laundry.
* Large formal lounge room with fireplace.
* Great size kitchen with room for a double fridge. Lots of storage including a generous pantry.
* Good size landing area at the back door, perfect for an activity space, kids play room, second sitting area, dining space of similar.
* Raised front porch. Huge rear patio area, perfect for kids to play and for entertaining.
* Carport with side access
* 2 garden shed
* Security doors
Come and have a look this weekend, you'll be impressed!
Russell White 0419 903 598 email@example.com